On Thursday night, 8th August 2019, the NSW Legislative Assembly followed other Australian states and territories in authorising acts of defiance against the will of God, by passing the so called “Reproductive Health Care Reform Bill 2019” in the NSW Lower House – subject to review in the Upper House.
One may well ask how can killing babies in the womb be called reproductive health?
Those who voted ‘yes’ for abortion voted to make legal on earth that which is illegal in heaven.
This is a direct violation of the teaching of Christ and it will unleash harm and suffering on the people of NSW, if this Bill is passed into law by the NSW Upper House.
This ghoulish injustice must be reverted across the nation, as it is in direct contradiction to the Word of God:
“You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13 NIV)
“….. whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 16:19 Amplified translation).
Every reader’s heart should be moved towards defending the rights of the unborn as we become better informed on the truth and the love of God for every life that has been conceived. What greater care does a mother have than for the new life within her?
Let us be clear on this reality: ‘pro-choice’ is a continuation of the sin of Eve. To be ‘pro-choice’ on life and death is to be a consumer of the metaphorically named tree of the knowledge of good and evil. From the beginning of time God has warned that this independent trajectory ends in death (Genesis 2:15-17).
Those people, like those in Emily’s List, who are propagating the doctrine of ‘pro-choice’ are proof of the truth in Holy Scripture. Their coterie of death is but a flash in the pan of human history compared with the beauty, wisdom and truth of the Book of Life that precedes them by thousands of years and will succeed them to eternity.
Science has now caught up with the Bible that life begins at conception and begins in a flash of light. This truth is depicted in this photograph of the instant when a male sperm fertilizes a female ovum:
Now we need to pay close attention to how God feels about the sacrifice of children:
“They (the Hebrews) have built pagan shrines to Baal in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, and there they sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing. What an incredible evil, causing Judah to sin so greatly!” (Jeremiah 32:35).
How can anyone today say that the modern sacrifice of unborn children on the altar of choice is any better than those who sacrificed their children to the false god of Molech?
How did we become so calloused as to legislate death to the innocent in the womb?
We have been deceived and lied to and we have all too often swallowed deception. The sin of silence has then perpetrated throughout the wider church where we have refused to speak out against injustice against the innocent in the womb.
You are invited to click here to read a short piece by Doctor Bernard Nathanson, who in 1969 was Co-Founder of the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws. This man personally holds himself responsible for 75,000 abortions – before he changed to become pro-life.
Read Dr Nathanson’s own account of how they manipulated the media with lies and deception to propagate abortion. How then can the NSW Parliament legislate death to the voiceless innocent, when these lies and deception are now public knowledge? You are invited to google Doctor Bernard Nathanson to verify these facts for yourself.
The testimony of Dr Anthony Levatino
Click here to watch the testimony of Dr Anthony Levatino, a US Obstetrician and Gynecologist who conducted over 1,200 first and second trimester abortions. His five-minute testimony to the US House Judiciary Committee should convince anyone with any sensibility of the need to revert abortion laws to protect life.
Intentionally allowing babies who survive abortion to die after birth!
This is a barbaric consequence of the legislation passed by the NSW Lower House last Thursday night. Tanya Davies MP, NSW State Member for Mulgoa (LIB), moved an amendment that if a live child is born after an attempted abortion, then that child must be given the same neonatal care as would be given to any other child born at the same stage of pregnancy and in the same medical condition.
This amendment was voted down 57 to 31. Even the Premier of NSW, Gladys Berejiklian (LIB) voted against this amendment to care for a baby who is living outside the womb after a failed abortion.
How can we allow such barbarism to continue in our nation?
Click here and go to page 247 of NSW Hansard to read for yourself this aberration against life. This Bill authorises murder according to the NSW Criminal Trial definition:
Criminal Trial Courts Bench Book — Offences
Click here to read the formal definition of murder in the NSW Crimes Act 1900 that states:
“… where a voluntary act or omission of the accused causes the death of the deceased and the act is committed with:
1. an intent to inflict grievous bodily harm, or
2. an intent to kill, or
3. reckless indifference to human life…
Surely this NSW abortion bill, that recklessly condones leaving living babies to die after birth, is an act of murder according to the above definition and must be expunged.
Here is the normal protection denied when the NSW Lower House voted down the following amendment:
“If a live child is born, the child must be given the same neonatal care as would be given to any other child born at the same stage of pregnancy and in the same medical condition.”
This bill in the NSW Lower House defies the law of heaven in the Ten Commandments:
“You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13)
Counter to the five main pro-abortion arguments:
1. What about abortion in the case of rape?
In the opinion of the author, if a woman is raped she should have a pregnancy check and if pregnant seek God as to whether she should continue to carry the ovum that was illegally fertilised. This is a shocking scenario where the mother needs tender loving care in her decision making before God. This is not a matter to be decided by law.
2. What about where the mother’s life is in danger?
There is no law preventing the best medical help in such circumstances.
3. What about the risk of giving birth to a possibly deformed baby?
Extreme care is needed in such circumstances because medical prognosis has too often been in error in such assumed situations.
4. Well there are not many late term abortions, are there?
Click here for the late term abortion figures from the Consultative Council on Obstetric and Pediatric Mortality and Morbidity, Victoria. These records show that in 2010 there were a total of 366 post 20-week terminations and in 2011 a total of 378.
5. What right does a male have to tell a woman what she should do with her body?
It has now been clearly established that the baby in a mother’s womb is not her body but another body being incubated that she is duty bound to love and protect
Would You Consider Abortion in the following Situations?
1. A pastor and wife have 14 children. Now she finds she’s pregnant with number 15 and they’re living in tremendous poverty – would you recommend she gets an abortion?
2. A father is sick with syphilis, the mother has TB and they already have four children. The first is blind, the second is dead, the third is deaf, and the fourth has TB. Then she finds she’s pregnant again – would you recommend abortion?
3. A white man raped a 13-year-old black girl and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would you recommend abortion?
4. A teenage girl is pregnant when not married. Her fiancé is not the father of the baby and he’s very upset – would you recommend abortion?
If you answered yes to any of these scenarios, then:
- in the first case you would have killed John Wesley
- in the second case you would have killed Beethoven
- in the third case you would have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer
- and in the fourth case, you would have killed Jesus Christ.
How many brilliant scientists, doctors and nurses, outstanding sports champions, gifted musicians, creative artists, futuristic innovators, passionate educators, teachers and inspiring national leaders have had their lives cruelly terminated in the womb?
It’s time to revert this callous disregard in our nation for the God given gift of life and see every person as precious and valuable from conception to the end of their days:
“Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother’s womb. My praise is continually of you.” (Psalms 71:6 ESV)
“Speak up for those who can’t speak for themselves, for the rights of all who need an advocate.” (Proverbs 31:8 CJV).
Call to Action
1. Pray as first priority that this Bill will be rejected by the NSW Upper House. Click here for the latest news on this issue from Australian Prayer Network.
2. Send this email to your family and friends across the nation who need to be informed about the need to preserve the lives of the innocent in the womb.
3. Ask your pastor to preach a bible-based sermon on abortion across the nation. Click here for a short article on key religious leaders speaking out against abortion
4. Click here to sign the Family Voice on-line petition against abortion
5. For NSW residents please write to or visit your lower House MP and write to all members of the NSW upper house to implore them to reject this Bill:
click here to find out who your NSW MP is…
click here to find out how to contact your NSW Upper House members (write to all members of the NSW Legislative Assembly)
click here to find out how to contact your NSW Lower House member (write to or visit your local Legislative Council member).
Click here to download this article as a PDF that you can share with others.